Join Our Campaign
Unfortunately, business electricity and gas customers in the UK are bombarded with cold calls on a daily basis. At Energy Advice Line we have started a campaign to say 'no' to business energy cold calling. Click here to find out more.
Website Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website, the Energy Advice Line owns including without limitation photographs and graphical images. Any reproduction or use of extracts from this Website for any purpose is prohibited and may not occur without the express written permission of the Energy Advice Line. If you breach any of the terms and conditions applying to use of this Website, your permission to use it automatically terminates.
- The Energy Advice Line includes links to websites, which are created by individuals and companies outside the Energy Advice Line. We do this when there is a particular relevance to the topic you're reading about, for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Whilst we endeavour to check that the content of these websites is suitable, the Energy Advice Line does not control and is not responsible for them or their content. The Energy Advice Line therefore, does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page or other relevant page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Energy Advice Line logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with the Energy Advice Line nor present any other false information about the Energy Advice Line;
- You do not otherwise use any Energy Advice Line trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from the Energy Advice line;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you unless you have permission from the owner to do so;
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Energy Advice Line expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in section 5 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify the Energy Advice Line for any loss or damage suffered by the Energy Advice Line for breach by you of paragraph 5, except where caused by the Energy Advice Line's negligence.
- While the Energy Advice Line endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Energy Advice Line will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Energy Advice Line's control.